Only 1 in stock
- Your purchase supports the Rijksmuseum
- World wide shipping
- Secure payment
A particularly colourful and cheerful interplay where the artworks of Art Schouman and Henrietta Geertruida Knip play the leading role. The flora with exuberant flowers and the fauna with the refined toucan and red parrot are a particularly strong combination. The artists who lived in different centuries are united in a new design that brings it to the 21st century.
Specifications of the wallpaper:
- The non-woven matt version is made without textured embossing and an additional protective varnish (heavy metal free) is added for extra washability and scrub resistance.
- Height: 280 cm (110,24 inch)
- Width: 50 cm (19,68 inch)
- Weight: 155g/m2
- Thickness: 0.16 mm
- Printed with ECO friendly toner dry ink
- PVC free and environmentally friendly
- Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American)
- No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds
- Paste the wall technique
- Matt finish
*Not available outside the EU.