Only 1 in stock
- Your purchase supports the Rijksmuseum
- World wide shipping
- Secure payment
Finely drawn flower and animal figures from the Rijksmuseum collection, of drawings and paintings of Dorothea Maria Gsell born in the 17th century, Jean Bernard form the 19th century and Robert Jacob Gordon from the 18th century have been combined and have led to this impressive design. Each artist had their own fascination of flora and fauna that they have captured in their drawings and paintings.
Specifications of the wallpaper:
- 3 rolls of wallpaper: the non-woven matt version is made without textured embossing and an additional protective varnish (heavy metal free) is added for extra washability and scrub resistance.
- Height per roll: 280 cm (110,24 inch)
- Width per roll: 50 cm (19,68 inch)
- Weight per roll: 155g/m2
- Thickness per roll: 0.16 mm
- Printed with ECO friendly toner dry ink
- PVC free and environmentally friendly
- Fire Classification Bs1-d0 (European) & ASTM 84 (American)
- No addition of formaldehyde or heavy metal compounds
- Paste the wall technique
- Matt finish
*Not available outside the EU.